Isai Aruvi and Raj Tv

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramyashree
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 4,317
LOL @ ISAI ARUVAI HAHAHAHAHAHA I AM RIPPING MY BEDSHEETS LAUGHINGGGGG MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:p.s. SORRY MOD/ADMIN forgive me this once!

^Same here :rofl:rofl::hysterical::hysterical:

As arun said,i am also waiting eagerly for isaiaruvi on sundirect.But Tata Sky has done a good move by adding two tamil channels.Till last month i had both tatasky and sundirect.But since tatasky didnot add any tamil channels,i disconnected tatasky and i continued with sundirect.But tatasky added two channels now.But no problem i will wait for isaiaruvi on sundirect.

good move Tata Sky, satisfying all regional peoples slowly now they they turns to Tamil and Oriya speaking .Till tamil speaking peoples waiting for Makkal and jaya plus, and full south waiting SS music. Hope to get this channels within 2010. :D

Let them to add slowly.. but i did expect TS will add Isai aruvi and RAJ TV... it is really nice move by Tata Sky... Jaya Plus not all the people especially young generation they do not know the value. Jaya plus shows a very good variety of songs which came on 80's and 90's....So may be some people who looks for 80-90 collection will miss Jaya Plus... apart from that the mid and latest 2K songs are available in all Music channels.

Congrats to the Tamil viewers of TS .. Am sure Ajuravi must be very happy now :whistle:

I am happy for the tamil users of TS............as i am getting those channels in my normal cable tv too........:happy:

Yeah, and put all your eggs in once basket of Tata Sky! :P

Yes, if the basket holds all the eggs then why we need for another one.
But AjuRavi needs two basket to lay his eggs. :ashamed:

Back