Isai Aruvi In SUN DIRECT?

• Thread starter Thread starter sarav5
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 5,681

sarav5

ISP
tata indicom
Hi friends, did anybody know from when the new channel Isai Aruvi will be coming in SUN DIRECT?

If they add in DD+ then we will get it:wall:...and without any effort they will add that channel in their TP seperately by wasting their bandwith:wall:...

SUN has actually wasted the bandwidth of 4 channels by adding Kalaignar TV, Makkal TV, MEGA TV and WIN TV in their transponders. These four are already FTA channels in DD Direct.Didn't anyone notice that?

^yes.but I think sun will launch new channels in that TP's and will allow us to use FTA to be accessible !For the time being,they may be using these channels in order to gain some Market share in TN.

people might understand. both are different operators,.then why u ask sun direct to depend upon dd. if suddenly dd drops some channels what sun direct wil do.

hi Friends, My STB shows only few menu option.They hide Channel Edit, Add TP, delete TP options. How could I get it back

Isai Aruvi channel is FTA in NSS 6.If we tp and SR can we receive this channel in SUN DIRECT?

hai friends my name is venkat today i have sun direct in my home pls tell me when can i get STAR VIJAY, ISAI ARUVI pls update thank you

Back