itemised statement for prepaid connection ?

• Thread starter Thread starter itsmeharsh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 25,756

itsmeharsh

ISP
Airtel
hi guys,i had a airtel postpaid connection and recently i converted it to prepaid. As i use this number for office purposes i had to keep a check on the usage through itemized statement. There was no problem for it earlier as it was available on airtel website but now as i've converted it to prepaid i cant have the itemized statement.is there anyway to have itemized statement with local n std call n sms details of airtel prepaid connection?thanks

mayb using web portal of airtel!? i am not sure about it! but u can give it a try at airtel.in:thumb:

vodafone doesn't give this service at any costi guess airtel too wouldn't. but rather check out...

airtel.in provides info for postpaid connections only.i've heard somewhere that we can send some sms to 121 to get itemized statement.... but i dont know the procedure.

that's for post paid customers again! but still you can give it a try.:thumbsup:but first, you will have to find the procedure!:evil:callin up CC doesn't help?:huh:

for postpaid connection the itemized statement is available on web portal every month automatically, no need to send any sms...i've not tried calling cust care yet :D they just blow my mind off !!:frown:

yes you can get the itemized bill for airtel prepaid. Just you have to type a message in the format (prebill month in words permanent address) and send it to 121. 50/- will be deducted from your balance and within 10 days you will receive the bill to address mentioned above. Explanation to the format: type prebill, then give space, then month like october, then again space and address to which you want the bill to be posted. *don;t type brackets

can i get the sms sent details also in dis i mean the nos to which i have sent along with the date tym

Back