ITI DNA-A211-I query

• Thread starter Thread starter shobhitk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,629

shobhitk

ISP
Dataone
Hi all,i have an ITI DNA-A211-I router. i had a small query regarding it. my query is that How do i logout from the web-browser(http) gui once i am done with the configuration. I was unable to locate a 'logout' button for signing off from the router http gui which is very essential for the security of the wireless network.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks

once your done configuring at 192.168.1.1, your required to reboot which equates to logout.

thanks...but what if i havent done any changes and just want to logout without waiting for 2 mins for the router to boot....i mean the logout button is a very standard feature of routers...why is it not showing up?PS: i just tried by saving and rebooting...but it did not work and the router gui opened up without asking for any password...

If you had not made any changes to the modem settingsyou can type any other address and surf.Or if you had made changes and did not SAVE REBOOT original settings remain. The main modem page opens from cache. if you again type 192.168.1.1

the thing worked. BUT again the same thing, now the page opens WITHOUT asking for any password. i have tried it by clearing all my internet explorer history but still it does not ask me for password.i am only concerned because then anyone can access my routers config page without a password as the router shows the page without asking for password.what should i do??

Your IP is dynamic and changes every time
you connect and disconnect from the BB connection.
You should change the Password for logging in to modem.
Extra care means you should change for "User" and "SUPPORT"

And if you are on dialer mode no details about your user ID and
password are seen.
I normally try admin and admin while testing
some random dynamic IP of BSNL/MTNL/AIRTEL.
and get some details of the user like
Phone number in case of Airtel and MTNL.
where user ID is linked to telephone number.

Access Control -- Passwords

Access to your DSL router is controlled through three user accounts: admin, support, and user.

The user name \"admin\" has unrestricted access to change and view configuration of your DSL Router.

The user name \"support\" is used to allow an ISP technician to access your DSL Router for maintenance and to run diagnostics.

The user name \"user\" can access the DSL Router, view configuration settings and statistics, as well as, update the router's software.

Current IP Check

Back