• Thread starter Thread starter Shibu_john1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 4,666

Shibu_john1

Regular
ISP
Mtnl
Bad news for Malayalam Viewers:huh: JaiHind Channel removed from DD Bouquet So Sundirect lost one more malayalam channels:redface: 1.Jeevan2.Kairali people3.Shalom4.Jaihind TV What else for Mallus would be removed :@

no options.they thinks that kerala got the least dth connections.they don't have done proper demographic studies,it seems."மளயாளக்காரனாச்செ அவனுங்க வேரெ வழியெ பாக்கட்டும்;சுன் டி.டி.எச் லெ எல்லாம் உங்க சானல்கல் தர முடியாது;சிரு மாணிலம்;அவங்களுக்கு பொராமை!"^this is the mentality of sun officials;I know exactly.@shibu:Get a 6ft Dish Setup with Pagaria MPEG4 Set Top Box two LNB's and you can receive every malayalam channels,and many others too.you can't expect fair play from even sun dth ,who were supposed to be south centric,heck WTF!:|

no options.they thinks that kerala got the least dth connections.they don't have done proper demographic studies,it seems.
"மளயாளக்காரனாச்செ அவனுங்க வேரெ வழியெ பாக்கட்டும்;சுன் டி.டி.எச் லெ எல்லாம் உங்க சானல்கல் தர முடியாது;சிரு மாணிலம்;அவங்களுக்கு பொராமை!"
^this is the mentality of sun officials;I know exactly.
@shibu:Get a 6ft Dish Setup with Pagaria MPEG4 Set Top Box two LNB's and you can receive every malayalam channels,and many others too.you can't expect fair play from even sun dth ,who were supposed to be south centric,heck WTF!:|

None of my customers in Kerala have any idea that there is something called SUN DIRECT..they are aware of only TS and Dish......they do not think anything beyond Asianet cable or digital when it comes to TV programes... it shows the poor marketting SD has done in Kerala..I was shocked to see in Calicut an ad from SD-very tiny poster- kept on the road side almost turned away from view.No wonder the channels are disappearing one by one.

they *were* doing well in ernakulam,kottayam,thrissur districts and good marketing until they started removing malayalam channels.(And I expected they to do so -see my post "I quit sun dth" here).now ,it is Big dth albeit with a huge list of complaints on their STBs(got model-2 ,kind of OK) doing good sales in kerala.airtel don't have enough malayalam channels.

This is not fair:@:@:@

I am planing to shift to kerala by this march end and i wont take sun dth with me.Currently i am using that .They are removing the channels in malayalam and adding Crap channels.i dont think that they can survive in kerala......

This is not fair at all..
Give us the four channels back.......other wise take this stupid Dth.......:@:@

dear all

fe of our friends were telling that if we have this equipment Get a 6ft Dish Setup with Pagaria MPEG4 Set Top Box two LNB's and you can receive every malayalam channels, we get malyalam channels, i want to know more about it, and how do we get it and have we to pay for the channels, again apart fromt the equipment purchased, pl. give me full info about it

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

pl give me any solution, to get free to air channels , with out these operators or dth providers, is her a way

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

sun dth will remove all the channels and give only sun tv channels i n the furture to promote their view ship and to increase theiir trp ratings, as the customer will not be able to change dish or sstb as they have paid for it, and the next thing is the customer will n ot be able to question, as he has signed a agreement, showing that sun have the right to remove any channel with out notice, so, he will be mute,

sun will be the promiting only channels which will giv e money to them, the news channels are offering large carriage fee to sd , so, they are beamed.

think twice before taking sun .....

^^^ ഇയ്യ് ബേജാറാകേണ്ടാ ഭായി..ഓര് ചാനല് മാറ്റിയാലും ഞമ്മളു വാഖിഫല്ല..അറിഞ്ഞില്ലേ കേരളത്തില് ഡിജിറ്റല് കേബിള് ടീവി സര് വീസ് തുടങ്ങി.അധികം താമസിക്കാതെ ആ നെറ്റ് വര്ക്ക് മഞ്ജേശ്വരം മുതല് കളിയിക്കാവിള വരെ എത്തും.Good Luck!Already working at Kottayam and Thrissur.
http://kccl.tv/

Back