Jaihind TV and some other channels removed from SD

HARIKRISHNAN

Regular
ISP
airtel
Hi friends.....Today morning onwards jaihind TV was not available.....i called cc and asked abt it.....they said that they hav removed Jaihind TV and some other channels from their channel list......thatz too bad.......total channels that malayali viewers are having is far less than any other languages.....and no comedy channels for us.....its not fair...SD is really avoiding malayali viewers.......:@No new channels will be there to fill the place of Jaihind TV.......

I think Jaihind tv is from DD+.Might be the broadcaster is having problem with DD+.It is nothing to do with SD..CC dont know that both SD and DD+ are using the same satellite.:wall:

dd direct started removing channels for demanding 60 lac from broadcaster:@it is not fault from sundirect..it is fault from dd side

JAIHIND TV is coming for me,then how u r telling that they removed from SunDirect?

From last night onwards the channel was scrambled...........and it started working after 11.00 AM. I called CC @ 10.10AM....they told so....thatz what i know....

Back