Jio Fiber cancellation request not happening

• Thread starter Thread starter rameshbritto
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 10,120
Hello,I have multiple times called customer care to send engineer to collect router as I dont want to continue after trial period.But,nobody comes and the service number gets closed unnecessarily.Please help

Dont renew, they will automatically come

Today, I have given cancellation request on Whats-app. got message "Our Jio Fiber Executive will call you shortly"
Lets see

Nobody called back on whats-app so decided to call on customer care. Got a service request number. After this request, got a call from Jio to confirm my cancellation. Below details shows in Myjio login but you will not see/get those details in mail or SMS. In SMS, it gives just service request number.

ST - RELOCATION
JioFiber Cancellation Of Services-Relocation
10 Mar, 2021 11:15 AM
Resolution Time
17 Mar, 2021 11:15 AM

Last edited:
Today, I have given cancellation request on Whats-app. got message "Our Jio Fiber Executive will call you shortly"
Lets see
Got sms that jio service engineer will come and collect.He collected.Now waiting for refund.Sales guys say that dont call customer care and instead tell us to do.Doesnt make any sense.

Sharing my experience of JioFiber Trial Plan & Cancellation

Opted for trial on 12th Dec, paid Rs 2500 (had selected STB too) and got installation/activation on 13th Dec. Requested for cancellation on 8th Jan via customer care (phone). For 7 days no one came and the internet plan worked till 12/13th Jan - as per the trial validity.

After a few follow-ups, after 7 days period was over, a technician came on 21st Jan and picked up. At the time of pickup, he asked me to put in bank details and post that an SMS was received with the same bank details. This confirms that the pickup is done.

Now, just after 3-4 days from the pickup, one's access to Customer Care via phone stops. This is because the registered mobile no. will not be recognized by IVR - so you can't reach any live person.

Email support is the only one available and I will tell you - it's useless as these guys are clueless.

Now, you need to wait as timings vary a lot. Some people, whom I know got money in 7 days and some got in 30 days.

The refund comes in 2 parts - first Rs 1500 and then balance Rs 1000 after 2-3 days.

Back