JIO FIBER - Downtime 3days| Validity extension 0days | paid for 30day -3days lost?

• Thread starter Thread starter Enforc3r
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 899
ISP
Reliance JIO
So, this is a major issue i faced with Jio Fiber . Although, connection is stable and all but if it goes down, be prepared to have patience of a saint to handle JIO Execs and even their Managers. If anyone has faced a similar situation OR are aware of TRAI rules , please let me know how you handled it.

Am i in the wrong or expecting too much ?

==========
STORY -
JIo Fiber Down for 3 days 3hrs| Prepaid for 30days | Jio denied adjusting validity| SR00001UB6VS |DOTEL/E/2024/0002083
==========
Jio fiber was non-operational since 18th January, precisely from 10:53 AM IST.
In response to this disruption, I lodged a formal complaint on the same day under the reference number SR 00001UB6VS.
After multiple calls issue issue was resolved on 21st Jan 2:42 PM IST
Then started the chain where i asked for validity adjustment since i paid for 30 days and got only 27 days of service. Shared TRAI portal rule as well which i got from Google about it but JIO denies it and never agrees to adjust saying it was resolved in time. Never explained " what was in time " or what was their limit .

Mail were closed with same auto answers and CPGRAMS complaint DOTEL/E/2024/0002083 was also closed.
People involved were-
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected]
JioFiberCare <[email protected]>,
Appellate_Andhra Pradesh <[email protected]>,
Prioritycare <[email protected]>

>As a prepaid customer, how many days of service do I pay for each month? Is it 30 days, 27 days, or less?
If I paid for 30 days of service, why am I being penalized when Jio was down for 3 days due to no fault of my own?
What rule or guideline of TRAI are you following to deny the restoration of the lost days? I keep hearing about the 96-day clause from Parth, but he has not shared a link or URL from TRAI to support this claim. I have already shared what I have found on the matter.

I think ,JIO should add validity for lost days as per TRAI rules OR share TRAI policy they are using to deny why they cannot .

Back