• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 8,075

Deep Saha

4G LTE GeeK
ISP
Alliance Broadband Services
Hello Guys,

I have JIO Fiber 999+Tax Postpaid connection. I will go out of town for few months and therefore I asked customer care for safe custody or to keep the connection on hold but each time they are mentioning that there is no such option for safe custody.

Someone please advice what to do in this situation as paying for Jio Postpaid without using it does not make any sense. And why JIO does not provide this option when other providers are having this option.

Because they have prepaid for situation like these. Postpaid is like trap in Rel cos with zero customer care.
Also one can't convert post to pre but can from pre to post.
You can threaten disconnection .... to see the real options they offer :LOL:

@igloo already did that but they said there is no other option, you can only go for disconnection and if there is any balance left it will be refunded within 7 days.

What you suggest, should I go for disconnection? And take jio prepaid fiber? Jio prepaid fiber how long I can keep the connection without recharge?

I am very disappointed with jio for this and I will loose a lot of money due to this... Damn them

@MountainMonkey5

Jio prepaid fiber how long I can keep the connection without recharge? or is there any difference in terms of plans or offers which I should know so that I do not fall into the similar kind of rubbish scheme of JIO.

Please highlight.

Jio prepaid fiber how long I can keep the connection without recharge?
As per trai rules you need to make some usage in every 90 days in order to keep ur prepaid connection active. Else jio has the right to disconnect it then. Maintain main balance above 20 rs and in every 90 days call on ur jiofiber number from some other number to make some usage. And you will be good then.

Back