Jio Preview Offer stopped for loyal Jio/LYF handset customers

I would like to inform that the SIM continued working even after the preview period ended yesterday. So, they have extended the preview offer it seems.

until its commercially launched we all can expect it to work.

i got the same message that my services well stop by 28Aug & lets hope for the best, I'll update if got extended service.
getting a new Sim seems like pain in the ass standing for hours in long ques in Delhi
i believe if it stopped, i won't go for new Sim, jio giving 3-5 mbps poor than airtel 3g

Your connection will continue to work and it will not show any plan in myjio app. Also, you won't be able to recharge any new plans on your number after expiry of the offer period as of now. To know how long has your offer been extended, just check the base plan details in myjio app or jio.com . Most likely the date mentioned would be 13-sep-2016 as in my case.

I had posted this a couple of minutes ago in another thread "I seriously dont know whats going on.. my 3 month trial period is ending tomorrow at 3 am.got an email stating the same asking me to renew my plan, but when trying to recharge am getting an error saying since its a unlimited plan you cannot recharge the plan renews every month..... when I called up jio care they said after your plan expires you will get an sms from us with automatic renewal of the existing plan or asking me to recharge....dam back to square one..has any one else faced this issue"

should have seen this thread earlier..anyways I guess it will continue to work.oh and by the way can you make calls and how is the net speed after the preview expiry date.

i guess all expired jio preview offers have been renewed till 13.09.2016 by then they should be ready with plans the number continues to work even after expiry but doesnt show in myjio app although if you go under myplan option it shows recharge valid till 13.09

All plans would probably now be extended to 31st of December as mentioned in the Jio announcement sometime ago. Hopefully for all LYF customers at least. I would probably remain a customer after December too due to the night unlimited 4G but hope they launch FTTH by then for broadband users who are almost never going to shift to 4G completely at the announced prices.

BTW forgot to reply to this thread earlier. Yes, mine was also the same date i.e. 13th of September. I doubt they will now recharge for 31st of December within the next few days.

Back