IBF

Shitposter
0QFGDNO.webp

Six teens attending an adventure camp on the opposite side of Isla Nublar must band together to survive when dinosaurs wreak havoc on the island.

Source

Last edited by a moderator:

Source
Welcome to the world’s most incredible adventure camp: Camp Cretaceous! Join the adventure as our campers get up close and personal with dinosaurs in the all new series, Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous, coming to Netflix September 18th.

Some folks on Reddit recommended this. Just finished season 1. Not a fan. Now watching S2.

well yeah. it's not exactly bad. some parts are very good. the thing on the monorail was pretty nicely done. it's just that the whole storyline is crazy. parents just send their kids to jurassic world for a camp? with real dinosaurs? with its history of fuckups? and they are just out of the picture through the series. even with zero communication with the kids, there is no followup by the parents? park people just leave them on the island? lol. not to mention the extensively large number of close encouters kids have with dinos but they all escape. but as usual the minor unknown characters end up dying here and there. lol. anyhow... it was not bad. i did finish both seasons.

S3 comes out today

i do wonder though how long they are going to keep the kids on the island to keep the series alive. i am not finished with s3 yet.

man this show has a lot of screeching.

So they finally revealed that the kids have been on the island for six months now!
Kind of impressive that none of the parents especially the rich guy never bothered to find out what's going on?

Back