Just exhausted airtel 3333GB limit (according to bot) but where do I check my usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter generalpy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 735
ISP
Airtel Xstream
From last night I am getting low wifi + broadband speed. Initially I thought it was due to heavy rains in my area but today I tried to raise a service request and had conversation with annoying airtel bot. It told me that I've exhausted my limit. I checked online to to see if there is a limit at all (since plan mentioned unlimited wifi data) and yeah 3.3 Tb limit is there.
Where can I check this usage? I can account for 800-900 GB of data which I used (games, softwares, llm models download) but not sure about the rest. Even windows shows only 500 GB data used in last 30 days.
What can I do here? My billing date is 27th and it is part of airtel black plan along with Postpaid connection.

Damn bro actually crossed the 3.3TB limit

What do you do exactly?

@Crane Download and play games (pirated and official ones), and programming (including job) and stream youtube at 2K :)

I am confused tbh since airtel doesn't show their usage and all my devices are showing combined usage of 2.3 TB but still my limit is crossed. No randoms are connected to my wifi. And due to airtel black, I cannot change my wifi plan.

i see
You know i feel we might’ve actually started to hit the 3.3TB limit
Either govt needs to remove it or increase it to 5TB

Yeah games are getting bigger and bigger in size, high res streaming consumes more data and then there is also ipv4 and ipv6 dual stack increasing network speed but consuming more data.

Last December i had crossed 2.9TB in local broadband usage

Same here recently got Airtel Fiber. Can't believe a top tier ISP don't have any option to check data usage. My backup connection GTPL shows data usage session in hour minutes seconds and I can download the CSV excel file as well.

Back