• Thread starter Thread starter pudu123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 4,214

pudu123

Regular
ISP
Airtel Xtreme 40Mbps
Got my bill and I was charged ₹30 approx for calling to 1860 premium number.

It was ICICI customer care.

i Didn’t know it was a premium number.

airtel should atleast warn that the number one is calling is a premium number so that one can know in advance about charges.

anyone know how to know if a number is a premium number?

I get a message that calls to such numbers will be charged always when calling from my Airtel number. Pl check.

Reactions: a.c
I get a message that calls to such numbers will be charged always when calling from my Airtel number. Pl check.
I didn’t get any such message.

my ₹499 Airtel plan was supposed to gI’ve me unlimited free calls. Fine print, should have read the fine print.

so, except for premium nos. Starting with 1860, everything else is free?

I was really pissed at getting charged.

I disconnected my landline. I never used it. The only time I used it, I got charged for calling ICICI of all places!

it’s not like I was calling a sex service😂🧐

1860 is local calling rate no. But Airtel n Voda have made it premium.
Another reason why I don't want to leave jio.
international roaming without pack after initial recharge and recharge que without confusion are other few.

Last edited:
@igloo I am actually thinking of leaving jio mobile and returning to Airtel mobile. That way both my broadband and mobile will be under 1 brand.

I have heard bad things about jio fibre uptimes and also their shoddy customer care.

my annual jio mobile prepaid plan expires this December. I’ll probably switch to Airtel prepaid if their annual plans are comparable to Jio. My current ₹1299 jio plan provides just 24 GB data per year which is fine for me as I work from home

Back