Just ordered Tata Sky + HD DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 4,278
Just got a call. They said it will be installed after 25th but can't give an exact date. WTF ??If this their condition at the beginning, I wonder what their after sales service would be?Now that they have my money and they can take their own sweet time :(

Didnt they mention time period? When I ordered my Airtel DTH ..they said 48hrs.. but got installed in abt 24hrs.You shud talk to CC (1) abt CC (2)!CC2 = consumer court! :D

Good news is finally after few angry calls, they managed to install it today evening.But cannot see any HD channels. Why?Because my account is showing -4180 as due amount. The helpline insists that I haven't paid anything hence the negative balance. I am about to loose my mental balance :xSeems like another uphill task :(

I got my DVR today and installation is also done today. But as my TV doesnt have HDMI need to connect with component cables as the DVR only comes with HDMI Cables

does this new hd dvr stb come with a universal remote?

No

Because my account is showing -4180 as due amount.

happened with me in airtel DTH too.. but only difference is that CC guy had called me and informed me in advance that since they are changing the package, their system will show negative balance but will get rectified in 48hrs....and yes account was showing positive balance after 48hrs

so no blood boil for me!

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

No

no?? thats strange.

We'll I got my connection 3 weeks ago just in time for the semi finals and finals of cric WC. How? I called them and BLASTED them BEFOREHAND - told them Amir Khan is my brother in law :D LOL LOL LOL They believed it because I mentioned Kiran Rao's name and that she is just 2 yrs older to me and from my same community (Jaat) hehehe - I guess they assumed she is my SISTER hahaha I AM A SNEAKY BUGGER YES I AM! :D

All fine and dandy now. I managed to activate HD channels and quality of most HD channels is acceptable. I finally enjoyed IPL without any adverts.Need Movies now in HD. .... Hell, I need all the channels in HD now.

All fine and dandy now. I managed to activate HD channels and quality of most HD channels is acceptable. I finally enjoyed IPL without any adverts.

Need Movies now in HD. .... Hell, I need all the channels in HD now.

Welcome to the Elite group

Back