Kalaignar News and Zee Tamil on Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 86
  • Views Views 24,881
You have left out SS music where in 99% of the day time they telecast only tamil songs and comedies......:)It seems to me that the channel count GEC might be more than the hindi GEC channels.......:thumbsup::thumbsup:

You have left out SS music where in 99% of the day time they telecast only tamil songs and comedies......:)

It seems to me that the channel count GEC might be more than the hindi GEC channels.......:thumbsup::thumbsup:

How many we get in Tata Sky? Just 8?

I think its 9 in TS.........:). You must be knowing it as you are using the TS service? What is the confusion.......:confused:

Thanks for providing the link. Its good to know the other tamil channels outsdie india too.......:whistle:

Get TVU Player, and you can watch about 6 Tamil channels. They load fast and are of medium quality.BUT, err... most of them are vidudhalai puligal's supporters.

Already i dont have the time to watch the given channel.......My core interest is of sports channel and i am happy with the content i receive:thumbsup:

26. AMN TV
27. Chennai TV

These are not satellite TV channels.They are cable TV Channels.

Is Tamil Thirai TV still exists?!The one started by tamil movie producers.

Zee Tamil launch date has been resheduled to August 15.

And most probably Zee also lauches its Tamil News channel by Sep.

And we can expect more players like NDTV,Reliance,TV9 by this year end.

26. AMN TV
27. Chennai TV

These are not satellite TV channels.They are caable TV Channels.

Is Tamil Thirai TV still exists?!The one started by tamil movie producers.

And most probably Zee also lauches its Tamil News channel by Sep.

And we can expect more players like NDTV,Reliance,TV9.

Tamil Thirai is no more as far as I know. Correct me if I am wrong. They missed a channel called Tamil Box office Hit. It is another Tamil channel.

I think its 9 in TS.........:). You must be knowing it as you are using the TS service? What is the confusion.......:confused:

No time to count.

I think even karan channel is also a local cable channel in erode district.......:confused:

Yes. Your home town I think or it is Salem?

Back