Kalaignar News and Zee Tamil on Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 86
  • Views Views 24,882
Its better to ask the star group CEO he might be having a better idea on your question in launching Channel - V Tamil

I dont have any idea on that if it is then first let the star group launch it........

Its already told by Star Group, they plan to lauch music channel in tamil. :yahoo:
This channel will 100% come in Tata Sky.

yes.. we can find few TS CC in that channel:hysterical: no prize for guessing

2 hit channels from ZEE - ZEE 24 TAS (leading marathi news channel as of now) & ZEE TALKIES (only marathi movie channel) are also not available on Tata Sky :(
So need to think what would happen with ZEE TAMIL

In that case they should first add those Marathi channels.

During lanuch of Star Vijay, most of them tell like this only "apadi yenna perusa kilichida poranga" but now the tread is changed, Even Sun TV copied the Vijay TV prog.

Vijay tv introduced few programmes which were successful in Star Plus(kalakapovathu yaru, Jodi no.1). After that nothing more. They are way behind other channels. To prove it we can see by the amount of programmes repeating. Reruns of old Lollu Sabha etc.,. More over most the advertisements which comes on Vijay tv is from Vijay tv itself! Informing us about their programmes and their timings(In reality we can watch any programme from them at any time).

Vijay tv introduced few programmes which were successful in Star Plus(kalakapovathu yaru, Jodi no.1). After that nothing more. They are way behind other channels. To prove it we can see by the amount of programmes repeating. Reruns of old Lollu Sabha etc.,. More over most the advertisements which comes on Vijay tv is from Vijay tv itself! Informing us about their programmes and their timings(In reality we can watch any programme from them at any time).

I think you are wrong, if your statement is true, then why Sun TV and Kalaingnar TV copied the Programme from Vijay TV.

Vijay TV ----------------> Sun TV
Kalakkapovadhu yaaru ---> Asathapovadhu Yaaru
Jodi No 1 ----------------> Mastana Mastana (flop)
Coffe with Anu -----------> Anbudan (Utter flop)
Hollywood Movie ----------> Hollywood Kondataam

It shows that SUN TV afraid of Vijay TV on TVR Rating.

Previously Sun TV programme are copied by other TV channels, but now Sun TV copied prog. from Vijay TV.

NOTE: I am not against SUN TV and support Star Vijay.

Now most of the reality shows in tamil is copied from Vijay TV which no one can deny and you are right in your statement too......... but the problem with vijay tv is that they lack good serials as most of the house members prefer to watch serials in sun tv or kalaignar tv and only the younger generation are interested in this reality shows

I think you are wrong, if your statement is true, then why Sun TV and Kalaingnar TV copied the Programme from Vijay TV.

Vijay TV Sun TV
Kalakkapovadhu yaaru Asathapovadhu Yaaru
Jodi No 1 Mastana Mastana (flop)
Coffe with Anu Anbudan (Uttler flop)
Hollywood Movie Hollywood Kondataam

It shows that SUN TV afraid of Vijay TV on TVR Rating.

Previously Sun TV programme are copied by other TV channels, but now Sun TV copied prog. from Vijay TV.

Mastana Mastana was there before 8 years. It again came back. Remember Gautam? (Major Sundarajan's son)

Anubudan like programme was also there but it was more political that time and it gave way to mega serials :(

I didn't say Sun tv didn't copy. They did copy. But Vijay tv programmes were also faded away. They are not getting advertisements which they used to get when they first introduced Jodi No.1. Same is case with Lollu Sabha. Coffee with Anu is getting ads.

Sun tv or any tv will be afraid with another competitors :) Let them fight so that we can get quality programmes :)

Mastana Mastana was there before 8 years. It again came back. Remember Gautam? (Major Sundarajan's son)

Anubudan like programme was also there but it was more political that time and it gave way to mega serials :(

I didn't say Sun tv didn't copy. They did copy. But Vijay tv programmes were also faded away. They are not getting advertisements which they used to get when they first introduced Jodi No.1. Same is case with Lollu Sabha. Coffee with Anu is getting ads.

Sun tv or any tv will be afraid with another competitors :) Let them fight so that we can get quality programmes :)

Noting happen here, if we talk on this forum. Its only our time is wasting.
Beucase both Sun Network and Star Network earning Crores in a month, but they are not ready to give their channel to free of cost. :wall:

Back