Kalaingar tv-SUN TV PART 2

• Thread starter Thread starter king247
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,091

king247

ISP
Airtel
Kalaingar tv based on serials only.....i dont know why they follow the same programs of Sun tv,Vijay tv... i think they dont have new idea for new programs....their only new and different program is the Magic Shows...i think that is not kalaingar Tv....its "SUN TV PART 2" .because the same sun tv news readers,same comparer...all things are like sun tv.... but the only difference is their telecasting like DD... we can say it like below:thumbsup: Kalaingar tv - sun tv part 2 - DD 2:madness:

who knows.. both of them are under same umbrella perhaps.. even some progs. are transfered from sun to kalaingar.. like ungal choice.

Kalaingar tv based on serials only.....i dont know why they follow the same programs of Sun tv,Vijay tv... i think they dont have new idea for new programs....their only new and different program is the Magic Shows...
i think that is not kalaingar Tv....its "SUN TV PART 2" .because the same sun tv news readers,same comparer...all things are like sun tv.... but the only difference is their telecasting like DD... we can say it like below
:thumbsup: Kalaingar tv - sun tv part 2 - DD 2:madness:

Are they not pangalis? Both will look alike for a long time, till one is subdued. Or reconciliate and merge.

They will merge soon..... maran will publicly apologize and Kalaingar will pardon Maran and the billion dollar monopoly business will be back soon...
Right now both of them are on the loosing side...
Real losers will be Raj TV, and Reliance Blue magic, who are now eagerly trying to drink blood in between.

The kind of programmes they show on these channels are basically targeted to housewives and grandmas who for some weird reason seem to enjoy these programmes. So as long as their TRPs are intact, nothingz gonna change!

Back