Kapil Sibal: Internet is not affected in India because of the Spamhaus Cyberbunker war

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,338

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Telecom Minister Kapil Sibal has said that India was largely unaffected by the Internet slowdown caused by what is being called the ‘largest ever’ cyber attack along with an unfortunately timed under-sea cable cut. “Only BSNL services were affected in south India; websites slowed down by 3 to 4 percent”, said the Telecom Minister to NDTV.
The cyber attack which affected Internet services in large areas of Western Europe and some parts of Asia, occured when Spamhaus, a London and Geneva-based non-profit group which helps weed out unsolicited “spam” messages for email providers, said it had been subjected to “distributed denial of service” (DDoS) attacks on an unprecedented scale for more than a week.
I guess he has not been informed of the problems caused by the cable cut.
https://goo.gl/rNn3y

Well he applies "Zero Loss Theory" to everything.

Lol Kapil sibal is uses 4g and telling his own internet connection problem which slowdown 3 to 4 % . I died here without any international site :nonchalance:

Shri Shri 1008 Kapil Sibal Baba Je is right. Broadbandforum is hosted in india and working fine. Facebook is hosted out of India and not working.
You can open and surf sites hosted in India. Because of cable cut was in Middle of sea and in India from Kashmir to Kanykumari you will not find sea in between.

i think kapil sibal do not have facebook account :D

onlytest said:
Shri Shri 1008 Kapil Sibal Baba Je is right. Broadbandforum is hosted in india and working fine. Facebook is hosted out of India and not working.
You can open and surf sites hosted in India. Because of cable cut was in Middle of sea and in India from Kashmir to Kanykumari you will not find sea in between.
I wonder if BSNL etc are not fixing the problem because it results in an automated slowdown on Facebook. :P

Back