Kolkata throw away Tatasky

• Thread starter Thread starter piku99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 17,106
few people thought they can cheat dth,few thought to make a change and see,few thought dth will satisfy their needs.but i doubt more than 50% of them are happy.BTW who says nobody will "throw away" just see the thread started and alot others also have thrown DTH.you may not be thinking of going back to cable as you must have fought with him and went to DTH.

There is no empirical research to prove your argument at all. I don't know from which agency your data came from. If your estimate about 50% DTH users is true then you really need to apply for a job to agencies like Forrester research etc.. They carry out market research. They will employ you at a high salary for your ability to predict such valuable consumer perspectives without any field study WOW! :thumb: They will save millions!

There is no empirical research to prove your argument at all. I don't know from which agency your data came from. If your estimate about 50% DTH users is true then you really need to apply for a job to agencies like Forrester research etc.. They carry out market research. They will employ you at a high salary for your ability to predict such valuable consumer perspectives without any field study WOW! :thumb: They will save millions!

if they appoint you they will save crores :hysterical:

@Oswal..
i disagree with u..I too certainly dont think ppl will get back to cable.. although the cost factor might be less.. what it lacks is the quality and good service.. and ppl shifted to DTH coz its anyday a better alternative.. if they're crying over the price factor, they were aware of it when they bought it..

Maybe some people will... The service of the cable in my locality is superb and they are providing digital STBs. Picture quality is also good. And I am only paying around Rs 170/- per month when I took one year subscription which includes almost all popular channels available today. The additional cost which I inquired was Rs 450/- the price of digital STB.
I am not saying that cable is far far superior than DTH , but these guys are doing the best they can. No power cuts as they have auto power backups. And even they have a dedicated channel for cable which is telecasting many of recent English and Hindi hits. Definitely value for money.

I assume that the person who said that DTH was better might be living in one of the metros where the cable guys are still surviving on goondagiri. I too was irritated with them when I was in Delhi. It was like take the crap service or leave, but when I shifted here it was a total different experience for me. I think its better than the DTH providers sometimes, especially when my neighbour come to my place to catchup on cricket during heavy rains.
For those from Metros, no other choice but to go for DTH L

@ItsMe..ure lucky in tht case.. coz most cable guys have their "occasional" power cuts...and i as i said earlier the entire interface is very different which i personally dont prefer..and moreover DTH provides more compared to cable in terms of services.. like u have the Active services and the Showcase wherein u can order movie at ur comfort.. plus a better servicing tht they offer .. thts why i feel tht DTH is anyday a better alternative.

@ItsMe..

ure lucky in tht case.. coz most cable guys have their "occasional" power cuts...
and i as i said earlier the entire interface is very different which i personally dont prefer..and moreover DTH provides more compared to cable in terms of services.. like u have the Active services and the Showcase wherein u can order movie at ur comfort.. plus a better servicing tht they offer .. thts why i feel tht DTH is anyday a better alternative.

How many showcase movies people ordered? In Tamilnadu we mostly want Tamil movies which are not available in Showcase.

@Dhoni..they'll probably have tht.. for now they have some movie in kannada on Showcase.. so they might also have tamil movie soon...

Back