• Thread starter Thread starter max90
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,018

max90

Regulars
ISP
Bsnl
Can Anyone Tell Me That Sun Dth Is Launching In This Year Or Not In North India?if Not Then Plz Tell Me When Will Sun Dth Launch In North India?

Hey man i am from MumbaiI have emailed the nodalofficerThey said that they will launch in North india in the "Next phase "as thier first phase was South IndiaThey are not able to tell when the Next phase is ?ThanksSJ

best bet is,if you are in Maharashtra,go to a karnataka or andhra border town and get sun direct .install it yourself(not a rocket science thingy).1 yr it is free.no worry!
try belgaum or hyderabad if you are in maharahstra.atleast travelling is a enjoyment.and NOT TO SAY THAT...buying sun dth is worth the money yaar :thumbsup:

IF you are from north India,get sun dth setup from madras,banglore or hyderabad.go to sun direct page and locate the wholesaler's address.talk to them convincingly :redface:
pay them via bank transfer or something.ask them to courier the sundth setup.
that's it.
within 1 year,sun dth will be available all over India.and you(north side guys) will be getting sun a year before those guys there got!

after all,satellite signals are more stronger in north india(IIRC).

Best of Luck.

and North Indian guys who got friends in this forum who are from south-they can help you get one! :D

Abey @shibu john tu kerala loutega na saal me ek baar?us samay ek sun dth khareedo na!aur ye le kar ke bambai chalo vaapas!padosan logon ko surprise dila do!:thumbsup:

best bet is,if you are in Maharashtra,go to a karnataka or andhra border town and get sun direct .install it yourself(not a rocket science thingy).1 yr it is free.no worry!
try belgaum or hyderabad if you are in maharahstra.atleast travelling is a enjoyment.and NOT TO SAY THAT...buying sun dth is worth the money yaar :thumbsup:

IF you are from north India,get sun dth setup from madras,banglore or hyderabad.go to sun direct page and locate the wholesaler's address.talk to them convincingly :redface:
pay them via bank transfer or something.ask them to courier the sundth setup.
that's it.
within 1 year,sun dth will be available all over India.and you(north side guys) will be getting sun a year before those guys there got!

after all,satellite signals are more stronger in north india(IIRC).

Best of Luck.

and North Indian guys who got friends in this forum who are from south-they can help you get one! :D

Abey @shibu john tu kerala loutega na saal me ek baar?us samay ek sun dth khareedo na!aur ye le kar ke bambai chalo vaapas!padosan logon ko surprise dila do!:thumbsup:

good idea ... but activation is also very important .. for that cc person will ask abt address .. keep it in ur mind ..
best , activate at where u purchased the stb..
and enjoy 100plus channels at very very lowest dth price in india :thumbsup:

Back