Launching a Net Neutrality Campaign against Airtel

• Thread starter Thread starter Soham Pal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 5,752
it does not allow more than one logins at one time i think. which is something several other players do offer. my own experience with ipredator has been good. it has been facing downtimes now and then. but overall it is fine. about speeds... i am guessing i end up getting close to 90% of what Reliance would give me directly. the good thing is that it also comes handy to access sites which are having routing issues or are blocked completely.

Ok. Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my queries.

One thing to note. Avoid using VPN while doing your online banking and shopping. It usually works but could cause issues because of a foreign IP.

lol no. i suppose the worst that can happen is that your credit card company can reject transaction and block your card temporary noticing suspicious behavior because it is being used from a european ip?

Edited the NDTV article into a Faking News article.
Let's see if it gets approved.

Q7YYidj.png

Excellent, but I suggest you also add reference to "Airtel increasing data rates for VoIP". That way people who are unaware about the airtel move (which is real and not fake) also know what is going on in country. (and sarcasm behind the article)

Few points you can add:

Electricity companies complained that since people have started using CFL tubes their annual revenue has decrease drastically. To make up of this loss of revenue they are forced to make this move.

Excellent, but I suggest you also add reference to "Airtel increasing data rates for VoIP". That way people who are unaware about the airtel move (which is real and not fake) also know what is going on in country. (and sarcasm behind the article)

It's there at the end of the article, couldn't screenshot the whole thing.

Back