• Thread starter Thread starter DNA_Uncut
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,100

DNA_Uncut

Regular
ISP
BSNL Broadband
Xolo LT900 smartphone with Android 4.2, LTE support listed online | NDTV Gadgets
The Xolo LT900 runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean out-of-the-box and supports single SIM (GSM) functionality. The Xolo LT900 is powered by a 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon S4 processor with Adreno 225 GPU (clocked at 384 MHz), which are coupled with 1GB of RAM. It features a 4.3-inch HD (720x1280) IPS display with One Glass Solution (OGS) and boasts of Corning Glass protection.The smartphone sports an 8-megapixel rear autofocus camera with dual-LED flash and BSI sensor, while it also houses a 1-megapixel front-facing camera. The Xolo LT900 smartphone includes 8GB of inbuilt storage that is further expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. It packs an 1810mAh battery which the listing claims can deliver up to 15 hours of talktime and up to 362 hours of standby time on 2G networks.
XOLO LT900 Price in India - Buy XOLO LT900 Black 8 GB Online - XOLO: Flipkart.com

TDD-LTE... I thought this was a China specific technology?

He copied the NDTV article but left the Flipkart link. So I added NDTV link myself and modified the Flipkart link.

Back