Check Le Max 2 Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Snapdeal | Paytm

LeEco Le 2, Le 2 Pro and Le Max 2 with USB Type-C audio announced

LeEco Le Max 2 specifications
5.7-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display with 95% NTSC color gamut
2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
6GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB internal memory
Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.5
Dual SIM
21MP rear camera with dual-tone, LED flash, Sony IMX230 sensor, PDAF, OIS, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture
8MP front-facing camera
Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz MIMO),Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type C
3100mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0

v0mqRWT.jpg

4GB RAM 32GB Storage - 2,099 yuan ($325)
6GB RAM 64GB Storage - 2,499 yuan ($390)

without the standard issue audio 3.5mm headphone jack port, seems would find few takers- what were they smoking?

I do use it but I won't mind switching to Bluetooth at all. I actually own a pair of headphones with microphone that connects to PC using regular USB port. It's pretty cool. Single port for both functions.

They are just moving on with the times. Next iPhone might skip the headphone port too. It's just a matter of time.
Yeah Yeah, i know they beat Apple on this one! So you have Bluetooth headset- which needs a charge everyday, along with the phone- and other option would either charge or do an audio out - but not together. (USB-C)

not sure how often is the case when a person is listening to music while charging a phone. in such case, i assume he is at home where he can easily use the phone's speaker to listen to music.

New not sure how often is the case when a person is listening to music while charging a phone. in such case, i assume he is at home where he can easily use the phone's speaker to listen to music.
Thousands of audiophiles just gasped in horror :D

BTW whats the use of removing headphone jacks? And aren't headphones with other plugs not available in the market yet?

Back