LG Optimus One: Cheapest deal?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 12,688
Whats the order status shows? and some time they wont update the order status even after shipping.. one my order still says "confirmed" but i received it long back :)May be you can try tracking in bluedart using your order number as reference no..(if they have shipped though bluedart)

managed to get their customer care guy on phone.

on hold right now.

prepared to be disappointed.

paying 1.2 paise per second for this bullcrap.

ooh. they say it would be dispatched today. should be at my place tomorrow morning. would update.

one thing i should mention. the guy who picked up the phone sounded like a pro telecaller with that perfect fake american accent.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

its cash on delivery so it would not be shipped by courier. :)

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

order status just shows confirmed.

Even COD would be delivered by bluedart or aramex and you need to pay the cash to courier guy!

ah. ok. i thought they have their dedicated guys doing the job. this makes more sense!

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

i hope for a timely delivery tomorrow. and hopefully everything turns out to be alright!

oh crap. i have not thought about this...Internal Memory 170MB (User memory)External Memory Micro SD (up to 32GB)so basically it comes with just 170MB of usable storage out of the box?looks like i would have to get a microsd card for this one too... need suggestions :D expecting costing? good brand? online resource?

16 GB ones are too slow! 8GB class 4 should be around 600 bucks.. Decent enough..

oh crap. i have not thought about this...

looks like i would have to get a microsd card for this one too... need suggestions :D expecting costing? good brand? online resource?

it comes with 2gb card so we can survive for some period ..

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

16 GB ones are too slow! 8GB class 4 should be around 600 bucks.. Decent enough..

any brand suggestion ???

ah 2GB in the box? that would be good enough for my friend for now. chalo, i would not have to run around already...

Back