• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 9,776

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Lifetime Prepaid @ Rs 251
Pay just Rs 251 for the Lifetime Prepaid offer, and stay mobile forever. For just Rs251, you get:
#
Lifetime free incoming calls
#
Talktime of Rs 10
#
Local calls @ 99p / min
#
STD calls @ Rs 2.75 / min
#
To keep yourself mobile, you will have to recharge with a minimum of Rs 200, every 6 months
Note:
#
The license period on the offer is valid till 25.09.2021
#
Lifetime customers can opt for any Bonus Recharges.

Vodafone

Note:

IF u are already have ur old Number, no need to worry, just give 251 for lifetime validity recharge, u still can recharge in ur old number and avail the offer.no need to buy a new sim card. I changed to lifetime plan today in my good old number :thumbsup:

Pay just Rs 251 for the Lifetime Prepaid offer, and stay mobile forever. For just Rs251, you get:
#
#
Talktime of Rs 10
#
Local calls @ 99p / min
#
#
To keep yourself mobile, you will have to recharge with a minimum of Rs 200, every 6 months
Note:
#
#

Vodafone

Note:

IF u are already have ur old Number, no need to worry, just give 251 for lifetime validity recharge, u still can recharge in ur old number and avail the offer.no need to buy a new sim card. I changed to lifetime plan today in my good old number :thumbsup:

But the bonus 15 and bonus 30 is not applicable to this plan

#
#
Talktime of Rs 10
#
Local calls @ 99p / min
#
#
Note:
#
#

Vodafone

Note:

Hi i to changed to lifetime my zone is tamilnadu and not chennai all the cost details are the same for me but the validity is 18-12-2015.I want to know which bonus cards are available for me.CC is poor please kindly hlp me by providing the infos

awaiting for replies :)

Hi i to changed to lifetime my zone is tamilnadu and not chennai all the cost details are the same for me but the validity is 18-12-2015.I want to know which bonus cards are available for me.CC is poor please kindly hlp me by providing the infos

awaiting for replies :)

Note:
#
All Bonus Recharges are applicable for a period of 30 days from date of recharge. You need to recharge with the Bonus Recharge at the end of 30 days to continue enjoying the plan.
#
This offer cannot be clubbed with any existing offer.
#
To check whether the bonus benefit is applicable on your plan, SMS Bonus to 111.
#
To check whether the bonus benefit is applicable on your plan, SMS Bonus to 111.
#
To check the validity of your Bonus SMS BVAL to 111.
#
To activate bonus through SMS, send ACT BONUS to 111. For recharge, the amount of bonus will be deducted from the talktime balance. Applicable Bonus for recharge through SMS are; Bonus 11, Bonus 31, Bonus 45, Bonus 59, Bonus 65 and Bonus 98.
#

Lifetime customers cannot opt for Bonus 61. - means except bonus 61, you can avail all other bonus recharges...

But i recharged with Bonus 61 (and i am on lifetime prepaid), what surprising is that, i got 750 sms.. not per day but per month it seems , i ll have to wait for some days to confirm it... :yahoo:.. who knows it may be even valid till the those 750 sms is over irrespective of 1 month or two... :)

Note:
#
All Bonus Recharges are applicable for a period of 30 days from date of recharge. You need to recharge with the Bonus Recharge at the end of 30 days to continue enjoying the plan.
#
This offer cannot be clubbed with any existing offer.
#
#
#
To check the validity of your Bonus SMS BVAL to 111.
#
To activate bonus through SMS, send ACT BONUS to 111. For recharge, the amount of bonus will be deducted from the talktime balance. Applicable Bonus for recharge through SMS are; Bonus 11, Bonus 31, Bonus 45, Bonus 59, Bonus 65 and Bonus 98.
#

Lifetime customers cannot opt for Bonus 61. - means except bonus 61, you can avail all other bonus recharges...

But i recharged with Bonus 61 (and i am on lifetime prepaid), what surprising is that, i got 750 sms.. not per day but per month it seems , i ll have to wait for some days to confirm it... :yahoo:.. who knows it may be even valid till the those 750 sms is over irrespective of 1 month or two... :)

Thanks for the infos brother.When i sent the bonus and the mrp to 111 it says that the "recharge denomination is invalid" is this mean that the bonus is not applicable,anyway thank u very very much for ur help :)

I dont know how .. but Bonus 61 recharge is now applicable for Lifetime Vodafone Prepaid. Daily 750 sms free :yahoo:

I dont know how .. but Bonus 61 recharge is now applicable for Lifetime Vodafone Prepaid. Daily 750 sms free :yahoo:
It is not daily . It is for the whole days till that bonus pack lasts. If it is 30days then it is for 30days.

" For recharge, the amount of bonus will be deducted from the talktime balance. Applicable Bonus for recharge through SMS are; Bonus 11, Bonus 31, Bonus 45, Bonus 59, Bonus 65 and Bonus 98."

So if you choose Bonus 61 your balance will be reduced by Rs.61 and you will get 750 sms?

In that case:

Bonus 61: 25 sms per day will equal 750 sms at the end of a 30days month.

Normal plan: Daily Re.1 reduced and we can send 100 sms at 5p per message. So if we send 25 sms daily it will cost us Rs.37.5+30=67.5.

Bonus 61 will allow you to send 750 sms. That equals to 12p per SMS which is more than double :(

Daily rental plan will be profitable if we send more than 25sms per day. In that case this plan is no use.

I dont know but I am getting 750 sms per day for 30 days. if u recharge with 251 you get a talk time of 10 rs.

So if you choose Bonus 65 your balance will be reduced by Rs.65 and you will get 750 sms?

It is actually Bonus 61. Now, if u recharge with Bonus 61, ur balance will not reduce by 61 rs. U are paying Rs.61 to the vendor, thats it... 750 sms per day u get...

I dont know but I am getting 750 sms per day for 30 days. if u recharge with 251 you get a talk time of 10 rs.

It is actually Bonus 61. Now, if u recharge with Bonus 61, ur balance will not reduce by 61 rs. U are paying Rs.61 to the vendor, thats it... 750 sms per day u get...

Once they used the word "topup" now they are using the word "Bonus" :wall:

Copy pasting from their site:
"Bonus Recharge 61Get 750 local SMS free per day for a period of 30 days from the date of recharge"

So you get 750 sms :) but only for 30days :(

who knows it may be even valid till the those 750 sms is over irrespective of 1 month or two... :)

:confused:

Did your plan changed from life time to ordinary? Because you said it is working for you?

Back