Link Dropping

• Thread starter Thread starter manind
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,504

manind

ISP
BSNL
hiiii i am using BSNL earlier i was using airtel....everything with BSNL is fine but the link drops a lot at regular intervals...say after 5-10 minutes.......i had checked my line there is no other device which is connected b4 splliter...And there is also no disturbance in the phone line....But stilll it disconnets...So ppl please help me, i am using Beetel 440 TXI modem.....the thing is i had not made any changes in the modem itself jst added a new connection in the modem page to connect with the BSNL...so please tell me if i had 2 disable or enable anything in the modem...Thanking YouManind Mittal

/members/manind/In modem select DSL page and check only GDMT and enable bitswap.If you loose connection check adsl 2 etc one by one. Statistics ADSL page in modem will give you snr attn mod selected and line speed etc.Please post screenshot.

I have seen many members complain about disconnect/link dropping problem. But I have not experienced that till date. Once connected means it will remain connected untill manual disconnect. So, think there may be something wrong in router configuration. :yahoo::dance::thumbsup:

so wht shd i do...to rectify it....

firstly ensure that your telephones and splitters are in place.. if problem still persists then try getting your line checked

use GDMT mode, it will help, even g.lite works well, i was facing similar issue, using these modes have reduced the problem a little, the main culprit i have found out is the SNR which has a lot of variation, lot of higs and lows, problem starts when it dips below 7,

Back