• Thread starter Thread starter raja2431
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 7,327

raja2431

King of Kings
ISP
Airtel
Hi,Today i called cc and asked about the freedom package mentioned in the add. When i asked about the list of english movies channels they said that they are DW TV, ABC, WORLD MOVIES. I told that these channels are already there and they are not english movie channels. She told that may be they will add soon. Before itself i thought that they will give some funny channel names and say that these are the english movie channels. For that info also she asked me to wait and went some where and told that funny info after 1 min. What they are thinking in their mind whether we dont know any thing about english movie channels?

its very sad..they dont now any thing about english movie channels?

Yes Viki. I didnt see the add properly. it is given only channel not channels. In the sundirect website they gave 100 channel list, but there is no English Movie channel present in the list as said in the advt. Whether they are pointing World Movies channel as English movie channel? But it is not English movie channel. Is there any other English Movie Channel in that list, If anyone found plz tell me.Asking CC is waste. They are saying KBS World, Word Movies, DW TV, ABC are all english movie channels. They dont know any thing. CCC (Crazy Customer Care)....:huh:

Yes. There is only 96. There is no english movie channel in that list. May be they will add soon.

The Summer Holidays for schools are start from next week..So if sun release the new package at this time it usefull...
And for their marketing purpose also its good time, it will boom their market..
So Sun Direct pls try to release the package soon..:thumbsup:

Atleast they should tell us when new packages will be added. So we can be cool. But they are not revealing the secrets. We have to expect one more add from sun direct about new packages soon.

The Summer Holidays for schools are start from next week..So if sun release the new package at this time it usefull...
And for their marketing purpose also its good time, it will boom their market..
So Sun Direct pls try to release the package soon..:thumbsup:

they must add pogo,toon disney,hungama,nicoden,carton network &sports channel to attract school children......within this month

Back