• Thread starter Thread starter moindear
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 6,831

moindear

Internet addict!
ISP
Airtel, ACT
http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/tamil-nadu/couples-who-have-premarital-sex-to-be-considered-married-says-hc/article4824017.ece
If any unmarried couple of the right legal age “indulge in sexual gratification,” this will be considered a valid marriage and they could be termed “husband and wife,” the Madras High Court has ruled in a judgment that gives a new twist to the concept of premarital sex.
https://twitter.com/WorstHandle/status/346844885841739776
"Premarital sex would amount to marriage" - Madras High Court. (Oh shit, now I am married to my right hand!)

It could fine if they have a child, but otherwise, not logical.

in 1 day if had sex with 4 gals then ?
all are wives ? or just 1st one?
can you please ask the judge?

and what if had an orgy ? do one have to change the religion to Muslim too, to have 4 of them as wives?

Hold it everyone.
The court said that if a bachelor has completed 21 years of age and an unmarried woman 18 years, they have acquired the freedom of choice guaranteed by the Constitution. “Consequently, if any couple choose to consummate their sexual cravings, then that act becomes a total commitment with adherence to all consequences that may follow, except on certain exceptional considerations.”The court said marriage formalities as per various religious customs such as the tying of a mangalsutra, the exchange of garlands and rings or the registering of a marriage were only to comply with religious customs for the satisfaction of society.The court further said if necessary either party to a relationship could approach a Family Court for a declaration of marital status by supplying documentary proof for a sexual relationship. Once such a declaration was obtained, a woman could establish herself as the man’s wife in government records. “Legal rights applicable to normal wedded couples will also be applicable to couples who have had sexual relationships which are established."The court also said if after having a sexual relationship, the couple decided to separate due to difference of opinion, the ‘husband’ could not marry without getting a decree of divorce from the ‘wife’.
The only thing worries here is the documentary evidence needed to prove that you are in a sexual relationship. Cough, don't tell me they mean a sex tape. Though this judgement might actually help live in couples.

WTF is everyone freaking out about... Its just the jackass media twisted the headline to sound so stupid... The Judgement on the whole is extremely progressive & actually extremely modern... Infact what I can take away from this judgment is that committed couple engaging in sexual relations(basically like live in partners) are to have the same rights as a married couple... If u disagree with the judgement, then you are the one who is living in the dark ages not the judge... What I like about the judgement is it is not just limited to partners who are in a live in relationship but rather partners on a whole...

It looks like the judge has ruled this judgement on taking into account of the fact that breaking of the hymen will not be an issue anymore.In doing so it's encouraging love marriages.

Right. Sounds like a judgement focused on live-in couples. Can be a good thing. Can be misused. Good luck to guys involved in a live-in relationships as they are now as complicated as marriages.

Back