• Thread starter Thread starter Inian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,378

Inian

ISP
DSL BSNL
Hi Guys,
I have recently contacted Logitech for warranty claim on my MK320 USB Receiver which failed recently, not detected in any windows or any machine, or any USB ports.
They agreed to replace it with a spare if available
but they said I must pay 500 to 1800 INR as customs
The whole price of the product is only 1600 INR when I bought
This is totally unfair from Logitech.
COmments from LOgitech
"Your patience and cooperation in doing all the troubleshooting are highly appreciated, Inian. As our valued customer, I can submit a spare part request for approval. If a spare receiver is available, it will be shipped to you for free but you would have to pay for the custom tax which varies depending on your location. It ranges from INR 500 to 1800."
Really its worthless for going with them, I feel
Whats the matter of GO green here, as your product would be lying unused.
your view on these guys

Did you buy an imported one? If you bought it from India, just walk in to a nearest Logitech service centre and they should do the needful.

Its bought in India only. Its not imported one. ok will check in with Logitech service center.
I replied to customer care saying you find a nearest distributor or service center and solve the issue
but they are not agreeing on that part
I have contacted Cooler master for a case and they worked it out by finding a nearest distributor.
Logitech is poor in that choice of not contacting the local dealers and service centers

make sure u have all the drivers installed for it. Check on website!

I have tested all the availble drivers, I have reinstalled windows as well, used in many different machines,
@androidfreak thanks for the link of service center info.

Back