Looking for a good deal on TVS Gold Keyboard!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 5,103
i am sure stock brokers have more reasons to break the shit on their desks. i would too if i lose money on a bad share. :D

at my end, it's just continues pounding on a daily basis. it should handle that well.

u are misunderstanding .............they break it because they tik tik it constantly.......for getting the transactions faster and faster........it becomes their stupid habit just to keep tapping the keys with full force all the time , they use it very badly, u wont even come close to the way they do:D

Upvote 0
lol. i am sure i am a quite a hard user of the keyboard. but yeah. pounding days are long gone. i just want to type fast and smooth.

Upvote 0
i am just a very hard typist. i like to press the keys hard which results in a malfunctioning keyboard in a couple of month's time.

Upvote 0
i am just a very hard typist. i like to press the keys hard which results in a malfunctioning keyboard in a couple of month's time.
Eager to know ur typing skills..WPM?

Upvote 0
lol. i am not sure i am a touch typist as in traditional typist. so i do not really have a uniform typing speed. :P

just did a random test on some random website. it said:

Your speed was: 69wpm.

You made 2 mistakes, your mistakes are shown in bold text

and this was some paragraph from some old novel so had weird punctuation and words that i would not generally use in my day to day life :D

Upvote 0
How much ever hard I tried, I could not bring myself to go learn at a typing institute or learn using software. Now because of continuous usage, I can type better than many by just using 4 or 5 fingers of both my hand combined.... The mind has got so used to the keys that even without looking or looking very occasionally I can type with just even 2-3 fingers :D

lol. i am not sure i am a touch typist as in traditional typist. so i do not really have a uniform typing speed. :P

just did a random test on some random website. it said:

and this was some paragraph from some old novel so had weird punctuation and words that i would not generally use in my day to day life :D

Give me the link, I would like to try as well :D

Upvote 0
typeonline.co.uk/typingspeed.php was the first result for typing speed on google. there are better automated tests online. but i did my test here.

loaded it once again and it had an even complicated paragraph. so if i were to work on this test, my speeds would come out much lower.

here is another one. man. all of these tests have too many punctuation that we seldom use in day to day typing.

https://imgur.com/XF9lt

Upvote 0
I had 61 in your old one with zero errors. And 65-2 in the second one you pasted. And by traditional, you mean typewriting style, using all 8 fingers and thumb :D. If that is true, then I am delighted that with using 50% of the fingers I could almost come close :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
typeonline.co.uk/typingspeed.php was the first result for typing speed on google. there are better automated tests online. but i did my test here.

loaded it once again and it had an even complicated paragraph. so if i were to work on this test, my speeds would come out much lower.

here is another one. man. all of these tests have too many punctuation that we seldom use in day to day typing.

https://imgur.com/XF9lt
That was awesome. U can definitely pass a typewriting(higher level) exam. I can do 40+ only even though i went to learn typing for a few months.

Upvote 0

Back