Looking for a new TV

• Thread starter Thread starter hitech0101
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 5,591
TV is for mom, the old one is giving troubles don't think it matters much in tech specs. But am confused which to buy open for other brands as well if anyone has any good suggestion

Upvote 0
check the costing of extended warranty because that's something good to have with these flat panel tvs.

Upvote 0
Is VU a US brand or Indian , when i heard about them first i thought they were based out of US. No wiki page, but their website shows location as india. Micromax which is offering 2 years extended warranty seems to be the choice i will go ahead with if there is no good offer on VU tomorrow.

Upvote 0
The cost of 2 years extended warranty for the TV I purchased (Vu 32K160MREVD 80 cm 32" LED TV) is ₹1,900 making the total warranty 3 years. Following is the procedure:

-Send the invoice to [email protected].
-They will reply to the email confirming the cost and their bank account details.
-NEFT them the amount and reply to their email mentioning the transaction ID.
-They will send us a revised invoice mentioning the extended warranty details.

Upvote 0
Two of my friends have it and they are quite happy with it. I had seen it in action and I was pretty impressed with the price to feature ratio. The panel is quite good too. Hence went ahead.

Upvote 0

Back