Looking for suggestions for smartphone to buy under Rs. 20,000

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3,447
on8 has no gg3 but still recommend that too. i have not seen on8 yet but if the display is same worth mentioning looks sharp on a sunny day too.

Upvote 0
Have you seen the interface of MIUI 8, i would recommend you give it a shot. Yes you may struggle a bit in initially days but once you get along you would not want to move out from MIUI, anyways that's my personal opinion. I don't like plain vanilla or anything close to it, i almost grabbed OnePlus 3 in flipkart but just left it as Oxygen OS is still close to Vanilla Android.

Upvote 0
on8 has no gg3 but still recommend that too.
I noticed. The info could be missing on GSMArena website. In any case, the phone would be used with tempered glass so gorilla glass does not really matter in this particular case.

Have you seen the interface of MIUI 8
I personally have no issue with MIUI. I mean I am not comfortable with it but I have no problem recommending Mi phones to friends and family. But in this case, the phone is aimed for someone who has used OnePlus for the last year or so and I do not want to push a major UI change on him. Plus I am not a fan of how Mi Browser send ads through notifications. Maybe it does not do it on their premium phones but it did on my mom's Redmi Note and it was not a good feeling.

Upvote 0
cousin ended up ordering mi5 incidentally. sbi discount meant that the phone cost her Rs. 18499 i think. i am kind of annoyed about qc3 over usb-c as i have no idea what accessories to recommend. anker qc3 car charger is available for around rs. 750 in the market. but usb-a to usb-c cables are hard to recommend.

Upvote 0

Back