Loop mobile services!

• Thread starter Thread starter sri
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 27,062
Status
Not open for further replies.
Use 24 hrs internet on Mobile for whole month and it won't cross even 2 GB. Only thing you have to avoid is YouTube and other Video Portals.

Thats fine with me. I avoid Youtube even on PC. It takes painfully long time to load the whole video everytime.So i guess, i can use the 2G data plan of Idea itself! They also have a similar plan, so i need not change my provider too.

Oh, If Idea too had similar plan then its great. And In one month itself you will came to know that in Mobile Internet 2 GB is equivalent to Unlimited .

I dont want to spend too much on data thats my main problem buddy!Yes, i want to stay connected to the net, but i dont need much data. I already have that for PC. I want to strike a best possible balance between the costs involved, and the data offered, with cost minimisation being my first priority.

I browse this forum strictly through tapatalk, and my usage never crosses 500 mb - 1 gb on 3g, that said I use a fair amount of YouTube too. Application updates too are often downloaded via 3g. I keep the data connection on at all times. 2-3 gb on edge should be more than enough given your requirements.

So i have got 2 testimonials to the data usage for Tapatalk, and may be some light emailing/social networking.I m sure, no videos for me. And apps - i wud download only the updates that have no other option, but to download via cell.

I need to have a wireless router for that. But i think u gave me a really good idea dude. I can just invest in a router & download stuff directly to my cell, if i want!

----------

PS: Thats when i m home though!

You would require wifi or 3g to download most updates. Downloading updates on edge can be a frustrating experience.200 bucks on 3g would be better imo, if you want to download updates on the go.

Lets see. Do u mean to say, theres absolutely no alternative, for downloading updates? I mean only thru cell only, or do we get to download it to PC & then push it into the cell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back