Lyf Smartphones Slow Charging Problem

For the first time, I have experienced 700 mA charging rate. I have uninstalled all JIO apps except NetVelocity Enterprise.

0%-80%, it charges at 700 mA rate and 80%-90%, it charges at 500 mA and above 90%, it charges between 100 and 400 mA.

This was using Anker 6 Port 60W 2.4A charger with Power QI stuff. The cable used was Sony 2.4A charger's cable.

But charging over PC's high power USB 3 port never goes above 240 mA. So this LYF Flame 1 phone needs software update to charge at it's optimum speed while tethered.

That's nice news. How about everyone shoot a direct message to them on Twitter? Though I wouldn't get my hopes up as they informed me they don't even have an image for the Flame 1 they could give me. I think the OEM is handling updates and stuff.

so i called digital express and talked them about sim invite,1st they told me sir you have to get sim invite from any employee then he called back and told he talked to senior and will give me sim.Now the main question is should i go for lyf phones cause reviews are pretty bad and i was saving money for Redmi note 3 :wondering:

and lyf flame 4 also released for 3999 rs

You have to go with a LYF phone, the invite SIMs are locked to the LYF TAC codes. Go with a model that can charge at 2A and has something better than the Snapdragon 210.

what if i use my rooted phone and change imei to something related to lyf phones?

so i called digital express and talked them about sim invite,1st they told me sir you have to get sim invite from any employee then he called back and told he talked to senior and will give me sim.Now the main question is should i go for lyf phones cause reviews are pretty bad and i was saving money for Redmi note 3 :wondering:

and lyf flame 4 also released for 3999 rs

512MB RAM and shitty camera are 2 prime features, I am sure its gonna fail hard on you very soon.
Don't waste on such phone, but a 2nd hand better phone if you still short on Redmi Note3 budget.

Back