Lyf Smartphones Slow Charging Problem

USB multimeter probably.

The image is probably hosted on the same site as the OTA that I found earlier. Guess I'll have to do some more snooping around.

The USB current measuring tool.

QC2.0 quick charge 5V 9V 12V 30V USB capacity detector voltmeter ammeter power tester meter current usb power bank-in Voltage Meters from Industry & Business on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Just got a call from LFY support center guy (Prabhadevi)

Software update to fix the specific charging issue will be released in next 10 days.

Was on 213 version earlier, charging was good. Now updated itself to version 215, and battery drops negatively even while charging

Can anyone do a little downloading test for me please.

Download Microsoft net frame and report back what speed you are getting.
Link : Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 from Official Microsoft Download Center

I am getting average 150KBps :( I am facing speed throttling on many sites. I have already lodged complaint 2 times and now waiting for resolution. I want to compare my speed with other people.

ScreenShot :
cf0ca8e24e.png

Pretty sure you posted in the wrong thread. I'm getting 550kb/s which is standard for my signal.

These apps make use of socket headers in their own way..so its hard to blame your ISP for it..try IDM or torrents see what speeds you are getting

@RedskyITM oh so here is my post and i am finding it in other thread. Yes posted on wrong thread.

@volcano619 It does not mean you will get only 1mbps speed out of 40mbps which i am getting in IDM(4 connection) or on speedtest. Its actually a practice done by ISP of traffic shaping or splitting traffic in multiple connection afaik. In IDM we can use multiple connection but we can't use multiple connection while updating software or downloading via browser or self download exe. Not everyone use IDM. So its ISP fault. I just downloaded epic browser and my speed was just 50KBps and speedtest show i am getting 40mbps.

Back