ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Check Lyf Wind 4 Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Snapdeal | Paytm

LYF WIND 4 Smartphone: Features, Specs & Price of LYF WIND 4 Mobile Phone

CHIPSET Qualcomm® SnapDragonTM 210 MSM8909
GENERAL FEATURES Operating System: Android Lollipop 5.1.1
SIM Slot: Dual SIM (4G+2G)*
*Both SIM slots are 4G enabled. However, at one time only one slot can be used for 4G while the other will work on 2G.
SIM Size: SIM 1 - Micro, SIM 2 - Micro
Colour: Black, Blue, Brown
Box Contents: Handset, Non Removable Battery, Earphone, Charger Adaptor, Micro USB Cable, Quick Service Guide, Warranty Card

I have Installed NetVelocity Enterprise on my LYF Wind4 but I am not able to view LTE KPIs, any help why it is not showing the LTE band the phone conected to? I have selected everything which was available in the NetVelocity Enterprise settings.

guys i am using wind 4 for last 2 weeks. i have a few questions about it. i hope guys here can help me.
- How do we take screenshot on this device?. power+ volume down not working.
- Can i root it with kingo root? the app that is available Playstore.
- If i root it will i be able to get the pdfs from JioMag app?
- Does this phone support MHL or any other tech that can be used to connect it directly to tv? i think that is the best use for this device;).
- What is the "secure storage" that is under bookmarks tab on File Manager app. When i click it it asks me to set a password.
- I installed true caller and use it as the default calling app. Its call history shows two instance of every call, one actual and one missed call with same time stamp. is this phones fault or true-caller's and how to correct it.

I hope i am not asking too many questions.

About Jio services - It's a mixed bag. I am in a small town in UP. I get very good download speeds which i think is capped at 40mbps down and 10 mbps up. The issue is ping time, ping times are 50-150 ms more then what is on Airtel 3g. i used to get 3-10mbps(mostly 6-7) on airtel and ping times were much better, homepages used to load instantly(i think it is also related to data caching on network). But i can't complain cause by airtel rates i have consumed 15000Rs worth of data in last 20 days. i have not faced any down-time till now.
Calling is not working properly for me. Most of the times it doesn't connect and other people also unable to call me with wrong number msg or network busy msg regularly. i complained via chat and they told me to restart the phone:D.
Jiomags and jioplay both apps are great. sometimes they show server errors. but when they work they are great.

Thanks for bearing with me. I am new here so please ignore mistakes.

hey, for a basic hotspot usage at home, is this the best option? or the cheaper flame models would also do. I can keep it on charging 100% of the time as long it doesn't heat up and get scary
Also, is it possible to connect multiple devices to this on hotspot mode

@taruntaneja: The Wind 4 is actually a nice all round phone. I use it as my secondary phone (some people might even be fine using it as their primary phone). Perfect for hotspot usage as it has a 4000 Mah battery. After the recent OTA update, the battery has gotten far better. Previously, the phone would actually discharge slowly while charging and hotspot was in full use - after the update, not a problem anymore. Yes. You can connect multiple devices to the hotspot.

Back