Macbook - Usb Modem - Reliance vs Tata vs Airtel

• Thread starter Thread starter delliioo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 22,547

delliioo

ISP
Airtel
Hi Guys,Just got my Macbook.. At present in Usa.. Coming to India (Hyderabad) in Dec .. Planning to have an Usb Modem .. Let Me list my criteria .. Based on that plz advice the best one to go for.1) I need an cheapest unlimited Plan2) I may need it just for 3-4 months .. So i need an Usb modem on a rental basis (no prob abt the caution deposit if asked to pay for )3) Should be no problem with the connection4) Modem should support Mac os x Leopard .. ( i dont want to run in Winxp on bootcamp)thats it... plz advice .. I really need ur help coz i cannt call all the 3 service providers from here and at the same time dont want to waste time to decide after coming to India....on what i heard no one said good abt Airtel Usb modem..If that is the case let me decide between Tata and RelianceWaiting for the reply..thanx in advance

Thanx fort= the reply ....But even after going through the links i didnt find answers to my 1st & 2nd questions ....As for the 3rd & 4th goes Tata & Reliance are compatible with Leopard but the call centre guys or executives cannt help u out...we have to figure it out ourselfs through forums or with the help of guys like u who r wiling to help ... So, really unpredictable job aheadCan anyone answer my first 2 questions directly plz ? thanx in advance

no and nousb wireless has no unlimited plans from what i knowthey dont provide the modems on rent.the best u can do is to find a friend who can buy it from u...or u can get a regular connection and install a wi-fi router at ur place.

Hi, what happened? Which modem are you using and which service? If you want to sell it before leaving I am interested. Thanks.

Back