majority of sites not opening on mtnl---

• Thread starter Thread starter banda
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 11,055
Hi,Even i faced the downtime after 6pm ....its kinda ok nw....the problem seems to have worsen from last few days...:@..Mtnl dumb ass shld seriously think abt this

Try changing ur DNS to Primary : 208.67.222.222 Alt: 208.67.220.220

none of the MSN sites, microsoft sites are opening! and there are many other sites tooo not working! where to go, whom to complaint? what's the solution to this mess?

no solution. just be patient. we at mumbai havent faced that problem once it got solved (took abt 15-25days)

hotmail account expires in 30 days???

i do believe it is a DNS issue...... when some site is not working try to open them using kproxy.com or atunnel.com...usually happens to me..... site doesn't open in firefox and IE but does open when i try to open the same site via these proxy servers..... however it is limited to some sites and happens rarely......

no dude its not a DNS issue atleast in delhi..............dont know about MumbaiHow can i say that???? well even if I ping a site's IP , it gives request time out. And most of us use open DNS , and the open DNS itself cannot be pinged at that time

no dude its not a DNS issue atleast in delhi..............dont know about Mumbai

How can i say that???? well even if I ping a site's IP , it gives request time out. And most of us use open DNS , and the open DNS itself cannot be pinged at that time

that solves the DNS issue then..... some problem with MTNL server only then

Back