majority of sites not opening on mtnl---

• Thread starter Thread starter banda
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 11,055
so any new plans on 26th ???

i mean cummon MTNL shud lauch new plans in excess of 8 mbps nu or something (No nothing since last Jan 07 where everyone were upgraded to 2 mbps) Its high time to move ahead with the world.
Here Virgin Broadband (Inspite of being gey)is about to introduce 50 mbps unlimited soon)

I fully believe that MTNL has the required bandwidth.. its just their greedy nature comes in the way

no news of any new plans. nothing has happened since 2005.

I fully believe that MTNL has the required bandwidth.. its just their greedy nature comes in the way

more than their greedy nature it is their lax governmental attitude which comes into motion only after their private counterparts have got a headstart.....
for the time being it is more of "chalta hai chalne do" attitude......

Major problems with MTNL Delhi since today morning. Its becoming a regular feature now. We need to make the higher officials aware of it. this page opened with so much difficultyAnybody else having problems?????

hi all,The same probs with me from today morning...its very difficult to open any websites and some websites doesnt open at all...it took me nearly 5 mins to sign in this website and reply to this thread:wall:...i guess there is something seriously wrong with mtnl delhi thse days coz now this has beocme regular.....but i have noticed one thing, previously i was in 590NU with 256kbps speed, at that time i never had any problems like this for 5 months but as soon as i changed my plan to 749Nu from this Jan everything started changing...my line was down once for the whole night.....and problems of website not opening are quite usual thse days:madness::madness:....I dunno what thse Mtnl dumb ass r doing out there, There is no Airtel in my area otherwise i wud have gone for it straight away although Airtel is one the costlier side.....:wall::madness:

feels like i am back on a 56k dial-up connection. opening google takes several attempts and its logo loads in parts!!

its even worse than 56 k...........................i cant even log in to yahoo messengerPing any site and u will get timeouts

So far much better today...........atleast no time outs and near normal speeds

here i am facing lot of timeouts, all pages loading at less than dialup and i have to upload abt 100MB :-(my friend using hathway is not facing any problem? hathway doesnt use VSNL/FLAG backbone?

Back