Malayalam /Tamil Channel list with BigDth ??????

• Thread starter Thread starter Shibu_john1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 7,715
This is the list of mallu channel offered by Bigtv Dth

1.Asianet
2.Asianet News
3.Asianet Plus
4.Surya
5.Kiran
6.Manorama News
7.Amrita
8.DD Malayalam
9.Kairali

What is the use of Bigtv DTH offering mpeg4 to accomadate more channels

Dishtv with mpeg2 is offering the same list of channels at a lower price

I think asdfgf Channel list is incorrect which has Kairali WE, Shalom,
India vision etc

I think for south indians to get all south channels, one will have to wait for Sundth and when will it come maharashtra, have to wait

Thanks
Shibu John

For Malayalles Sun Direct is the best.Since it provides all14 channels:thumbsup:.Patience is the keyword if u r looking for sun direct.Bcz i subscribed sun direct in Dec 2007 but still i am waiting for ESS in their line up.:wall:Might be they will provide ESS in September 12 as Champions trophy is going to begin:thumbsup:.

but, i see Indiavision in the list but never seen in bigtv's website ! :confused:

kairali & asianet are in malayalam plus for 30RS ! (infact those are even available in DD Direct+)
Those are for those who are not from Kerala. :dance:

I think big dth/sky/dishtv is for hindi viewers basically.you dont when they will remove south channels.for eg : dont expect shalom to be there in those DTH players except sun for long.only asianet channels(2) will be there.south Indians who wants Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada/Telegu must see what SUN DTH is offering ! also without much ads! :) .I am subscribed to SUN DTH from january 14 of this year.satisfied!not missing any favourite Malayalam channels!2 hats for that!:thumbsup: .and if Reliance BIG is offering a dedicated south section with good promise that they wont change for some hindi channel later ,it may be good.

for kannada channels...big tv is better...no other dth operator provides Kasturi channel...every kannada channel is covered by Big..u may b right for other south indian channels though

It depends on the interest of the People. Some may need more regional channels. Some need Only sports and some ent channels. So ultimately the customers should go through the offerings of all the DTHs and make a good solution as to which DTH to buy. Every DTH has its own merit and demerit. Make a wise move friends :)

yeah.. and we wont be knowing what channel will miss near future. Initially they wont charge the carriage fee. after an year or two when they have enough customer base, they will start charging carriage fee. and dishtv is written in their website aswell "we have the right to add/remove any channel/package and change price without notice"so, cant do anything about. Who knows all these channels will be there in SunDTH for long. I took DishTV by thinking I wont miss the favorite channel Indiavision. Later they removed. What to do. I think i should get a 12 feet Dish and an STB and watch FTA channels ! even DD Direct wont satisfy my problem ! will wait n see :)

Hey guys,

the Website of Big TV dth s****, i wanted to get a complete list offMalayalam and tamil channels offered as of right now by Bigtv(Including Devotional Malayalam channels), anybody help

As i remember, before the launch, they had a good Malayalam package, now i dont find one

Please Help

Thanks
Shibu John

Shibu, You mean Shalom Tv and Powervision ?.

BIG TV is offering too less Malayalam channels for the Malayalees around the World. As regards to Malayalam Channels it is not BIG TV it is SMALL TV unless they offer all the Malayalam Channels as offered now by SUN DIRECT.

Hi..The thread says malayalam/tamil list. But no tamizhan to dicuss about tamil channles in BIG comparing to other Providers?Karthik:whistle:

Hi..

The thread says malayalam/tamil list. But no tamizhan to dicuss about tamil channles in BIG comparing to other Providers?

Karthik:whistle:

No self respecting tamilian will look at any other option with sun direct ruling the world!!

Back