• Thread starter Thread starter blr_p
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 3,387

blr_p

Regulars
ISP
Airtel 256k ultd
Dunno if this is new, but on the very rare times i switch on the TV i am greeted with a show worth watching, new episode everyday, so i guess they are already on re-runs.

Man vs wild on discovery is quite interesting , where the narrator is a brit ex-special forces guy and shows how to survive for days in hostile environments ie deserts, mountains etc across the globe.

mssed the excitement when this first aired in the UK, but its still worth watching i think

only criticism i have to date was in the desert island episode, the way he climbs a coconut tree is not very easy, someone should show him how its done in India :), rope across the feet rather than legs wrapped around the tree, and another around the waist to counterbalance.

but i guess when there is no rope this is what you gotta do. Seriously how hard is it make a rope if there are husks already on the ground. he's been quite adept at making a rope (from tree branches) to catch a horse in another episode.

Check out My Brilliant Brain on NGC every day - shown multiple times during the day.

Back