Max HD

• Thread starter Thread starter dms
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,980

dms

ISP
Airtel
Is Set Max HD really a hd channel?I find the picture is streched. People are looking longer.

It is not. HD only for IPL matches

Max HD is true 1080i. You should see HD as part of their official logo for the dedicated HD feed.

After IPL, hope they replace Max HD with a new full time HD channel. What say people?

After IPL, hope they replace Max HD with a new full time HD channel. What say people?

They shud just correct the audio droputs of the remaining channels and do good with what they have, instead of crowding the bandwidth more channels and going the way of the competition(Read dish tv here)

Sent from my GT-I5700 using Tapatalk

MAX HD might not be replaced by a full time HD channel. I dont see TS having capacity enough to hold so many HD channels. Even in the case of SD they had to drop Lumiere and E24 for TA+. They might keep that HD slot for some other event based content like the French Open et . al. Maybe Showcase HD might come back after IPL. BTW French Open starts from 17May(before the IPL ends). It might be interesting to see if they can cram in French Open broadcast also.

Back