May I help you - Reliance wired Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter priyan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 186
  • Views Views 58,261
Status
Not open for further replies.
k..ryt now am staying as a paying guest.will i need to take phone connection also to take the connection?

For your present situation, I would strongly recommend that you go for a wireless connection. Something on a USB stick like Tata Photon plus or a similar offering from any other vendor should be fine.

Ok.thanx for the reply man.but the thing is that.i dont want a connection for browsing.I got net at office connection.This new connection is used only for downloading games,movies n related stuffs at night....can u reccomend a good wireless connection with good download speed n affordable tarriff.???wot about BSNL EVDO???how much will be the total cost? tarrif plans??? am new here in banlore...thats y such nooby questions...

You can check the BSNL EVDO tariffs here - Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

They have a unlimited plan, I don't see any mention of FUP. Although it'd be odd if BSNL enforced FUP on wired connections but not this one. Anyway, hope that helps.

1.what will be the initial costs?2.wether they will show me a demo so that i can check the speeds at my place?3.can anybody give the contact details to get BSNL evdo?

In some parts of Bangalore, you can get railwire internet which is fantastic VFM. Why don't you check if your place is covered?

1.what will be the initial costs?
2.wether they will show me a demo so that i can check the speeds at my place?
3.can anybody give the contact details to get BSNL evdo?
Don't waste your money on BSNL EVDO. Get BSNL 3G instead. Get a data card for 2k and then you can recharge by 4.2k for 6 months of unlimited 3G! :smile:

OHk....what about the download speed in torrents.????
i need a connection only for downloadin.....
Unless P2P blocking and/or filters are in place, the download speed should be whatever you're getting from it at that time. i.e., wireless connection's speed is dependent upon the signal. So if you're getting good speeds in general, BT should be the same provided the torrent itself is healthy has decent amount of seeds.

where did that relaince cc pryan go seemed to have created "May I help you" then left the thread :rofl: nt a single reply from him in 2010 whole yr just went :rofl:just shows how the co. Relaince BB is....leave ur cc half way...lolbtw anyone using their new Zoom 2 plan for 2MBps unltd how is it any problem with connection/speeds :rofl: any FUP on it lol......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back