Meghbela Cable & Broadband Services

• Thread starter Thread starter bajechele
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 45,272
the company has two shares and branches. one is own by pacenet a mumbai based isp and other is owned by meghbela owner himself arindam chowdhury. its divided into two parts.the same company is divided into two parts. they have two different websites also.and ya meghbela has stopped peering services temporarily

TOrrent Speed more than 10mbps in 1mbps connection i.e. 80mbps speed..
Check out the video

Last edited by a moderator:
mrityunjoy said:
Meghbela Broadband is one of the fastest broadband in India. I have taken 512Kbps unlimited plan for Rs. 620/- p.m. In P2P file sharing (Torrent) it is giving more than 10 MBps (around 80mbps) speed. And interestingly, 700MB movie just takes 1 to 2 minutes to download. Videos from youtube, download with 7 to 8 MBps speed. Downloading from popular sites like microsoft is also in same speed. I can't understand how is it possible? By the way, I am very very happy with Meghbela. Suggest you to go for it. Please note Meghbela joins hand with Bhari Airtel.
hey buddy where r u from?? my plan aap512 which is 512-4mbps but getting only 100kbps from all sites.....any sugession what to do.... thanx in advance

bajechele said:
Meghbela caches almost everything be it youtube popular downloads everything. And yes their peering speed is more than Alliance.
hey buddy where r u from?? my plan aap512 which is 512-4mbps but getting only 100kbps from all sites.....any sugession what to do.... thanx in advance

Please suggest how to get good speed while downloading through torrents.I sometimes get 10Mbps and most times 100-200kbps even at night.I have a Executive Plan of Rs 770 with 700Kbs all day and 12am to 8am upto 2mbps.

For torrents with huge seed to peer ration for example 200000 seeds and 1000 peers, I get 10mbps download speed but other times even with good seed/peer ratio of 250/70 I get at max 110-150Kbps even at night and using IDM I can download at the same speed,what is happening?

hi,
i am using meghbela broadband in suri via PMPL. but the problem i am facing is that though download speed is good but torrent download is not working on bittorrent,every torrent i put gets stuck with 'connecting with peers' but the torrents i put have enough seeders. can anyone help me out.

Back