Micromax A116 Canvas HD

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 7,911
Snapdeal ships thro third party vendors right?
have you got delivery or when are they promising?

No luck in chennai shops? Universal/Poorvika?

I had called them (Poorvika) yesterday and was told it should be available in a week to 10 days. Thought, cannot depend on this & delay. They did have stock for Canvas 2 at 10250.

The delivery timelines are shipped by 21st & delivered in 1-2 biz days. Mentioned that in the other thread as well.

Were there any quantity restrictions. Otherwise, people may have bought in bulk for reselling.

Edit: I guess its available at the moment. Tried through the micromax site and reached this page:

I dont think option was there to change quantity, but not sure.

What a shame, Snapdeal already showing "SOLD OUT" when majority of people are yet to wake up and visit the store.

is Micromax playing games by making only a few hundred phones per model ?????????

A110 was hit but missed by everyone due to poor stock and the pain continues.........

since when micromax started making their own.The OEM is in china.the canvas is "inspired" from note,chinese style.

So.. 9000 units in 24 hours.. It does seem they had a couple of hundred or so at launch hour.

http://androidos.in/2013/02/micromax-sales-a116-canvas-hd/#more-41481

Micromax has announced that it has sold 9,000 units of A116 Canvas HD smartphone in just 24 hours. The smartphone had gone on sale at mid-night of February 14 and company has already sold all the available units. Micromax is still taking the orders, but the new orders will be delivered in 20 days instead of the usual 3-4 days.

According to a press release issued by the company, Snapdeal sold the first lot of the A116 Canvas HD within 15 minutes; the second lot, which had 300 units, was too sold out within 15 minutes and the third lot of 1,200 phones took about 45 minutes.

Back