• Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,003

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel

Check Micromax Canvas Elanza 2 Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Snapdeal | Infibeam

Micromax has now copied the leather back of the newer Samsung devices.

Micromax - Nothing like Anything

Screen Size : 12.7 cms(5)
Screen Resolution : 1280X720
Screen Type : TFT
Colour Depth : 16.7M
Battery Capacity : 2000 mAh
Standby Time : 240 Hours*
Talktime : 7.5 Hours*
Type : Qualcomm MSM8212
Processor : 1.2 GHz Quad core
OS Version : 4.3
OS Name : Android Jeally Bean 4.3
OS Name : REX
Rear Camera Resolution : 8MP Auto Focus
Flash : Yes
Front Camera : 2MP Auto Focus
Resolution, Recording & Playback : 1280X720
Connectivity Options : 3G , Bluetooth 4.0 , Wi-Fi , USB
Network : GSM 2G(900/1800);3G 2100
HSPA : HSPA(21Mbps DL/ 5.76Mbps UL)
Wi-Fi : Yes
Bluetooth : V4.0
RAM : 1 GB
ROM : 4 GB
Internal Memory : 1.23GB(For apps installation), 1GB(For user data)
Expandable Memory : 32 GB
Sensors : Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
Ear Jack : 3.5 mm jack
Dual SIM Support : Yes
USB : Micro USB (5 pin)

1.23GB for installing apps! They have made some progress :D

I do not get them. They have managed to develop the KitKat edition of their Android build so why not offer it on all newer phones.

Not badly priced, Rs.9499/- on flipkart,

But is it a new 8MP sensor or its upscaled one as in canvas 2 and other older phones they had.
for OS update, they have been pushing all the Low Specs phones until recent months, in terms of budget android, who badly handled Android 2.3 and why would you expect MMX to offer update on those.
I've seen horrible users feedback for not one but multiple "BOLT" Series models.
Seen BOLT users almost yelling/crying/abusing, and saying, it reboots even when trying to answer a call.
And if by mistake you turned ON wi-fi, you would see Lags as its Android Running on a 16MB RAM based hardware.
Luckily I was able to get rid of BOLT A 35, for around 3K, in just 2 months of that non-sense.
Coming back to topic, someone badly needs to Root it and then check whats behind the camera, and I would not be surprised to see a 5MP projected as
8MP and color tones extremely different from phone with acceptable or good camera.

nope,
normally I get products in 36-48 hours from flipkart, but this time, the Delhi hub didn't processed it even when it reached them around afternoon.
on a earlier orders it was dispatched same evening and arrives next morning and gets delivered around 12 noon.
Its now shipped to hub in my city and should arrive in morning.

Back