Microsoft limits internal resource for onedrive?

• Thread starter Thread starter Trex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,624

Trex

This is the way
ISP
BSNL
I set up a photoprism server to dump google photos and requested data taken out to Microsoft onedrive.
After downloading three 10GB files, the onedrive won't let me download files any further until the next day. So I am thinking if there is a limit on how much I can use onedrive in 24hrs.
I am on the free 40GB tire of onedrive.

Did you download three 10GB files? or two?

Onedrive supports two 10GB zip downloads. Though there is no mention of the limit being applicable for a day but I guess it's implied.

Actually the total data is about ~90GB. I started downloading as soon as a file is available and deleted it after downloading.
Yes, I was able to pull three 10Gb files. After that can't download.
Today I downloaded another 10GB file and not it is not letting me download another file.

Also, I requested another data takeout to Dropbox. 50GB file size. Requested yesterday, till now only one 50GB file appeared on dropbox.
I have 100GB dropbox subscription+2GB free.

If it's OneDrive for corporate users; these do not have a storage tier unless explicitly set by Corp Admin. (They still have soft cap of 25 TB on those)
This drive can also been seen and is monitored by Admin. I'm not sure about the 'forever' thing, tho. If you/corp is paying 'actively' then that technically is forever.

Back