Microsoft Lumia 950

Hmmm, works in IE (Edge) browser on Win10, this error was on Firefox even after disabling Ad blocker and PrivacyBadger plugins.

In Chrome the normal FK website is garbled anyways :D

Flipkart knows about this bug. They say it's not a big deal because majority of Windows 10 user don't use Firefox but Edge. Their words.

Technical issue with Flipkart Deeplink Affiliate URLs when using Firefox web browser on Windows 10 Laptop (when Flipkart App is not already installed): This is a known issue. The problem is that Firefox browser (only in case of Windows 10 OS) does not recognize the Flipkart deeplink url if the Flipkart app (for Windows 10) is not already installed in the laptop (it'll give an error). If the Flipkart app is already installed in your Windows 10 OS laptop, then the Flipkart url (when using any browser) will be redirected to the same home/category/product/offer page in the Flipkart app. [P.S. Its a very minuscule proportion (Firefox users on windows 10 laptop wherein Flipkart app is not already installed) - majority of Windows 10 laptop users use MS Edge browser followed by Chrome browser].

This was the exact message in their mailer this month.

As for the links, it is best to just PM. If in hurry, click on the auto links on Flipkart and Amazon keywords like just here. :P

i do but Paytm keeps on rejecting all sales so i have stopped using it lol. i can still generate a link if you are buying for the lulz.

Ok. will ping you soon

@madhusudhan7 are you buying a lumia phone or something else altogether?

no. GoQii fitness Band for someone.

Was planning on a Lumia 950 quiet sometime ago but decided otherwise

Back