Microsoft Windows Server 2008

• Thread starter Thread starter A.Pradeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 6,904
Hey i have an idea of downloading Vista from Websites.So that no need to waste the money.It is very costly if we convert the $ to INR.The vista ultimate cost about Rs. 15000.It is very costly.So i think i can download from net.so its free.Also in USA there are more powerful internet.4mbps internet is there.So just in 20 min i can download it.So not going to waste any money on OS,as u said sushubh.Becoz i am also Indian and i too don't like wasting the money on OS.Thx 4 u r suggestion

Hey i have an idea of downloading Vista from Websites.So that no need to waste the money.It is very costly if we convert the $ to INR.The vista ultimate cost about Rs. 15000.It is very costly.So i think i can download from net.so its free.Also in USA there are more powerful internet.4mbps internet is there.So just in 20 min i can download it.So not going to waste any money on OS,as u said sushubh.Becoz i am also Indian and i too don't like wasting the money on OS.Thx 4 u r suggestion

No Piracy!!:frown:

Instead get yourself a OEM copy of Vista. HP is available for ~Rs.4K :thumbsup:

@srk, can we buy an oem copy of vista ultimate in india? and how much will it cost?

Take it this way , in US average people earn atleast $2500 a month so even if Vista is $400 its just 16% of one month's salary . In India an average indian middle class might be earning around 15 k and vista is still same $400~ Rs.15K so most cant afford , plus there are not really strict anti piracy laws in india .

@srk, can we buy an oem copy of vista ultimate in india? and how much will it cost?

OEM of Ultimate will cost around Rs.8K. You can try E-Bay also, may get a good deal.

by my estimate, stuff (except maybe basics like food and housing) is about 5 times more costly in terms of purchasing power for indians :) at least certainly hi-tech stuff not manufactured in india...which means if you can afford to buy one item (say a car or laptop) of anything in india, you can afford to buy 5 of them in the states! imagine a middle-class person owning 5 cars/pcs/tv etc heh

umm vista ultimate is a waste of money. get business premium.
in landmark stores(spencer plaza), chennai
price of vista business edition is rs.18999/-:P

Are you sure Rs.18999 is for Business and not Ultimate. Becoz Business version is available at many Online sellers for $200.

i wouldnt pay more than 10k for vista ultimate :)

Back