Microsoft Xbox One and Sony Playstation 4 launch and pricing in India?

• Thread starter Thread starter anonuser7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,602
ISP
Tata Docomo, Siti Broadband
On holiday in Mumbai, today I visited croma and the guy in Xbox T-shirt said that Xbox one will cone in 2 months for 34k and ps4 for nearly same price in 1-1.5 years:angry:I said that it's 399$ in U.S. and he said that "sir yeah hi price hai India mai"

There's a reason he was in an XBox TShirt.

Xbox One is not supposed to launch in India for a year and a half. Though removal of DRM might have changed that. Even in that case, US launched is scheduled for November-December this year so no, Xbox One is not launching in India in two months. Sony PS3 has a better chance of launching in India earlier than XBox One.

chromaniac said:
Xbox One is not supposed to launch in India for a year and a half. Though removal of DRM might have changed that. Even in that case, US launched is scheduled for November-December this year so no, Xbox One is not launching in India in two months. Sony PS3 has a better chance of launching in India earlier than XBox One.
PS4*.

sahibunlimited said:
On holiday in Mumbai, today I visited croma and the guy in Xbox T-shirt said that Xbox one will cone in 2 months for 34k and ps4 for nearly same price in 1-1.5 years:angry: I said that it's 399$ in U.S. and he said that "sir yeah hi price hai India mai"
The guy in Xbox T-shirt was Bill Gates wearing disguise if he could Xbox in 2months time :offended:
Xbox would probably be closer to 42-45k in India and they will be imported from USA as it doesn't release till next December officially. I would strongly suggest against buying them and instead importing them from USA directly

We're getting ripped-off at every stage. F*ck ! Just look at GFX cards pricing in india :pissed-off:

sahibunlimited said:
On holiday in Mumbai, today I visited croma and the guy in Xbox T-shirt said that Xbox one will cone in 2 months for 34k and ps4 for nearly same price in 1-1.5 years:angry: I said that it's 399$ in U.S. and he said that "sir yeah hi price hai India mai"
It's launching for $499, not $399. That's about 31k when converted.

Kunal Roy said:
It's launching for $499, not $399. That's about 31k when converted.
I meant the PS4 is $399 and the guy told that it will be the same price as xbox in India. Also exchange rates were better 3 months ago.(thread is 3 months old)

Back